What is Community Bank Mortgage?
Community Bank Mortgage is a division of Iowa State Bank that offers aggregation services to other banks in the region. We process all documents, make sure all loans are in compliance, and manage the loans while your lenders are still the face your customers will see.
How do I know if Community Bank Mortgage is right for our bank?
This checklist will help you decide whether or not you are ready to aggregate your mortgage business:
- Do your lenders struggle to keep up with changing and increased compliance regulations?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining your mortgage origination staff?
- Have your servicing and escrow compliance needs increased?
- Is your mortgage volume too low to maintain?
- Would you like to have someone else do the "behind-the-scenes" work while maintaining loan profits?
- Would you like to have an online application available for your customers?
If you are in any of the above situations, please contact us today to set up a consulatation! We can make offering loans to your community easier and more convenient for both your lenders and your customers.
Community Bank Mortgage is exactly what our bank needs! Where do I sign up?!
If you are ready to partner with Community Bank Mortgage, please just follow the link on the right to our Contact Form or contact Taylor Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!