What is Community Bank Mortgage?
Community Bank Mortgage, a department of Iowa State Bank, offers aggregation services to other banks in the region. We do all of the underwriting, ordering of appraisals and title work, making sure all aspects of the loans are in compliance, and supplying the closing packet while your lenders remain the face your customers see.
How do I know if Community Bank Mortgage is right for our bank?
The checklist below will help you decide whether or not you are ready to aggregate your mortgage business:
- Do your lenders struggle to keep up with changing and increased compliance regulations?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining your mortgage origination staff?
- Have your servicing and escrow compliance needs increased?
- Is your mortgage volume too low to maintain?
- Would you like to have someone else do the "behind-the-scenes" work while still maintaining your mortgage origination fee income?
- Would you like to have an online application available for your customers?