Iowa State Bank, an Office of BANK's ice cream truck is used primarily as a marketing tool for our bank, but also as a way to give back to the communities that we serve. Both the ice cream and use of the truck are entirely free! However, due to staffing and supplies, we can only serve certain events.
- County Fairs
- Large Company Picnics
- Races- Garrets Path, Bridge Race, 5K Races, Marathons
- Charity Walks- Alzheimer’s Walk, Relay For Life
- Town Events- Chief Wapello Days, Town & Country Days, Cyn-A-Palooza
We have drifted away from the initial guidelines by going to most events requested. If an event does not get approved, we now offer renting the Ice Cream Truck for $250.00 for a two hour event (as long as the date is available and we have employees to work the event).
- Events located in approved markets
- Selection based on demographic of event attendees
- Availability of ice cream truck – we operate on a first come, first serve basis
- Available to book events from May to September
- We have the right to cancel an event due to weather
- We have the right to accept or decline events-due to availability
- Rental of the Ice Cream Truck maybe available for events that do not make donation requirements
The ice cream van committee will consist of Kara Houston and Natalie Reinhart. Please fill out this form and send request to Bethany Knudsen at Bknudsen@iastatebk.com. Please let Bethany know of any questions or concerns.